Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Jade Mountain in Montville, New Jersey
Conveniently located in the Towaco
section of Montville Twp. NJ,
the Jade Mountain Townhome Community is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Located in the eastern part of Morris County NJ, the Jade
Mountain community of homes offer a Suburban Oasis for both its
residents and visitors. The Townhomes at Jade Mountain in Montville Twp. offer
all the conveniences of Maintenance Free Townhome Living in a
great town. Montville
Twp., recently ranked No. 1 in NJ for small towns by Money
Magazine, offers a Top Rated School System and a short ride to
all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer and is approximately 25
miles from New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Community of 2-3 bedroom Townhomes with 1
Many Floor Plans to choose from. Some have Basements, some of
which are Finished.
- Convenient located right off Route 202/Main Rd in Towaco
section of Montville Twp. with easy
access to all that Montville has to offer.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Less than 1 Mile from the Towaco Station with NYC and
Hoboken Trains service.
- A Short Drive to the Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in
nearby Parsippany for bus to New York City or about 10 +/-
minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with
frequent bus service to NYC.
- 35 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, 23 and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
- Montville has an Excellent School System and an award winning modern
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Jade Mountain, Montville Twp., NJ: A Great Place to Live
The Jade Mountain Townhomes were
built from 1992-1993 and
feature 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths. The townhomes also come
with 1 Car Attached
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors, Fireplaces and
many Modern Floor
Plans, they are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles. The Community is Beautiful yet conveniently located right off
Route 202/Main Road. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Parks, Shopping, Schools and Public Transportation are all nearby.
- Number of Units: 100
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1992-1993
- Price: $249,000 - $475,000
- Amenities: Playground
- Common Features: Jogging and Biking Path. Plenty of Guest Parking.
- Schools: Excellent Montville Twp. Public Schools. Robert R. Lazar Middle School, Montville High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Short Drive to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280 and 287. Commuter Train Service via the NJ Transit (Towaco) train station is a short drive away. The Montclair-Boonton Line offers service to Hoboken Terminal where passengers can transfer to another train or bus to NYC. Or at Hoboken Terminal, passengers can switch to the PATH to reach New York City. About 10 +/- minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with frequent bus service to NYC.
- Fun & Recreation: The community sidewalks are great to enjoy the outdoors Also dozens of town, county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few minutes away. About 25 miles to New York City.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Jade Mountain, Montville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Jade Mountain Community in Montville Twp. you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive
landscaping adds a full richness to the charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and
active moods can both be satisfied here. If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours.
What's nice to know is that at the homes in
Jade Mountain at Towaco NJ, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Jade Mountain Experts!
Local Map of Jade Mountain in Montville, NJ